Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Year in pictures


A photographer friend on facebook is doing a 365 of pictures, she has posted pictures of her kids, family, friends etc, I love the idea and really want to do one, I've been meaning to work on it unfortunately with school, work schedule, and all the craziness that has ensued,  I am really behind, however, I am going to work on it. I have lots of posts to catch up on. So be paying attention for many more posts because this is something I don't want to fail on.

This is one upcoming post, my trip to Chicago for the American Association of Critical Care Nurses National Teaching Institute It was amazing!
 Another preview is the wedding I was just in Pittsburg! It was one the best weddings i have been to and I am so excited to share about the week. This adds to my collection of 27 dresses....

No comments:

Post a Comment