Monday, May 23, 2016

A long long absence.

I don't know where time goes. I always intend to write and then another day, week, month and oops two years flies by.
I have had a lot of things running around in my head and I decided it's time to dust off the blog and get back to it, because I really enjoy writing and let's be honest how many times do  I need to check Facebook in one night.
I ate dinner with one of my oldest friends the other day and I asked her, what do you do in your evenings? I asked because I spend a lot of time screwing around accomplishing nothing, watching stupid and stupider shows on tv. This discussion prompted me to really take a look at my time and one of the things I really love is writing and so I plan to spend some of time writing. If you read this I am interested how do you spend your evenings?
In my absence, I have had many adventures and many boring just normal days. I hope to revisit some of my adventures.
Recently one of my close friends was in working in my town for an assignment, she's a travel nurse.
It was so nice to have her here. On our last day off together we went to my favorite beach. We spent the day relaxing, watching the surfers, putting our toes in the ocean, and just enjoying the beauty of this little spot on the Oregon Coast. To get to the beach you walk down through the forest through these amazing trees, and come to a beautiful protected cove. I have been going to this beach since I was a teenager . It's the place I always pick to go, it's one of my favorite places.















No comments:

Post a Comment